What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Todd Bumgardner and John Gaglione have team up to create an innovative training system that gives Maximum Results with Minimum Equipment!
- Are YOU fed up with being the hardest worker YOU know and still not reaching YOUR potential and the level YOU deserve?
- Are YOU tired of spending countless HOURS in the gym getting NO results?
- Are YOU embarrassed about being out muscled in your sport?
- Do YOU want to become the strongest version of YOURSELF?
- Are YOU an athlete looking to dominate your competition?
- Supreme Mobility Manual, Exercise Index & Video Library
- Build crazy amounts of muscle without body part splits
- Supreme Force Manual, Exercise Index & Video Library
- Supreme Strength Exercise Index & Video Library
- Become more athletic than you ever thought possible
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Supreme Strength for Sports scores 73.40/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://supremestrengthforsports.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $67.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: supremestrengthforsports.com you’ll also be taken through to supremestrengthforsports.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)